January 22, 2015
NUMARK SHINES THE WAY WITH NEW LIGHTWAVE DJ LOUDSPEAKER AT NAMM
Premier DJ equipment manufacturer’s compact powered speaker with dual LED arrays delivers great sound and brilliant light show to any moderately-sized venue
Cumberland, RI USA (January 22, 2015)—Numark (numark.com), the world’s leading innovator of DJ solutions, today announced the introduction of their new Lightwave powered loudspeaker with dual LED arrays. The Lightwave is perfect for any festive situation where both terrific sound and brilliant, exciting party lighting is desired, but where space, budget and setup complexity are all major considerations.
There are countless small- to medium-sized events where top-quality DJ/PA sound and celebratory lighting is needed: backyard weddings, graduation parties, karaoke contests, pool parties, coffee house performances, recitals, reunions, anniversary observations and more. In every one of these situations, large, expensive, complicated stacks of equipment and lighting are both inappropriate and unnecessary. Numark’s Lightwave speaker fulfills all the requirements with one easily-transportable, easy-to-set up unit.
Plus, it has a Demo Mode that automatically shows off its many lighting operations, right on the retail floor, so customers can experience Lightwave’s amazing capabilities on their own.
An overview of Lightwave’s thoughtful features and sophisticated performance characteristics gives an accurate indication of its suitability for a wide variety of uses:
- Built-in dual LED arrays provide brilliant light show
- Five customizable lighting modes: Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party
- Brightness control lets you adjust or disable LEDs
- Custom Color Control—easily adjust the desired mix of Red, Green, and Blue lighting
- Adds powerful sound and visual flair to any DJ or other performance
- Ultra-portable form factor for clean, uncluttered setups
- Perfect for special events, house parties, karaoke where additional lighting would add clutter
- (1) XLR+¼-inch combo, Stereo RCA and ⅛-inch inputs for DJ mixers, microphones or instruments
- Dual volume controls for input level balancing
- XLR Link Output for use with multiple speakers or subwoofers
- Rubberized feet with standard 36mm pole socket for stand mounting
- (3) 6 ½-inch woofers and 1-inch tweeter
- 200 watts of peak power, 100 watts continuous of Class D amplification
- Durable speaker cabinet resists bumps, scratches, dust, and stains
- Compact, lightweight cabinet is just 8.4 x 29.2 x 10.1” and 23 lbs.
Lightwave will have U.S. retail pricing of $249 and be available at the end of the 1st Quarter 2015.
Please visit Numark at NAMM, booth 6700.
Numark (www.numark.com) is the global leader in professional DJ and audio equipment, creating products that are unmatched in capability and design. Since 1971, Numark has delivered numerous music industry firsts and continues to develop and harness new technologies that enhance the DJ experience. Numark is a member of the premier family of brands known as inMusic.