Numark NS6 - Setup with Traktor 2
Using 4 decks of audio, the Numark NS6 allows DJs to explore a whole new realm of creativity. This guide walks through the setup of the Numark NS6 with Traktor 2.
Before you Begin
You will need to download the Traktor TSI files from the Numark website. You can get them here. After you have downloaded them, unzip the folder and save them on your Desktop.
Also, be sure that you also have the latest drivers for your computer's operating system.
Traktor 2 Setup
- Connect the NS6 to your computer and open Traktor 2.
- Go to File > Preferences and click the button at the bottom of the window.
- Navigate to the ns6_traktor_ts_files folder you downloaded from the Numark website. Open the Traktor2 NS6 Sampler folder and select the file titled NS6Traktor2Sampler.tsi. Click Open.
- In the window that appears, be sure to add a check to Audio Device Settings. Leave all of the other options as they are.
- Click .
- In Preferences, select the Decks Layout tab. Be sure that under Deck Flavor, all four decks have Track Deck selected.
- Click the button at the bottom of the window.
- Navigate to the ns6_traktor_ts_files folder you downloaded from the Numark website. Open the folder titled Traktor2NS6 4 Deck Audio and select the NS6Traktor2-4DeckAudio file. Click Open.
- In the window that appears select Audio Device Settings and leave all the other checks as they are.
- Click .
- In the Preferences window choose Output Routing. Be sure that your settings match the ones below.
You are now ready to begin using your NS6 with Traktor 2. Download the NS6 Traktor 2 Manual here for more information on how the NS6 works with Traktor 2.
Numark Technical Support & Warranty Service
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an Numark product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Numark technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.